The Institute is committed to foster the inherent talents of its employees, students, faculty members, community members and also those who are associated with the affairs of the Institute by providing suitable opportunities and framework, particularly in the areas of culture, sports, games, co-curricular activities, community and social welfare programmes etc., aiming at holistic development of each individual's personality.
In this direction, the Institute is happy to announce formation of ' IISER Bhopal Cultural and Sports Foundation' (ICSF) for promoting cultural, sports and personality development activities of its community members.
The IISER Bhopal Cultural and Sports Foundation (ICSF) shall undertake the following initiatives:
1. To promote cultural activities on various occasions by the employees, students, faculty members, all other community members and their family members especially children for a better Psychic and Physical health.
2. To organize Annual cultural and sports events and sports Meets on the occasion of Institute's Foundation Day in October, other national festivals etc.
3. To take up community welfare activities on cooperative basis.
4. To spearhead the national flagship programmes as follows:
|(a)||National Youth Day, Swamy Vivekanand Jayanti||January 12|
|(b)||International Yoga Day||June 21|
|(c)||National Sports Day, Birthday of Dhyan Chand||August 29|
|(d)||Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, Gandhi Jayant||October 2|
|(e)||Rashtriya Ekta Diwas (National Unity Day) Sardar Patel Jayanti||October 31|
|(f)||Children's Day, Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru's Birthday||November 14|
5. To coordinate the activities of Inter IISERs Sports meet for employees.
6. Any other event or activity in the interest of the Institute community.